Sunday, July 27, 2008

Who are you???

I am Aiza Pines Molinilla, 18 years of age and currently residing at Phs 1 Blk 1 Lot 6 Filinvest, Barangay Bagong Silang, San Pedro, Laguna. I am the youngest daughter of Mr. Virgilio M. Molinilla and Mrs. Shirley P. Molinilla.Arven P. Molinilla and Genilyn P. Molinilla are my siblings, they are older than me.

I finished my primary years at Sampaguita Village Elemtary School, my secondary years at Academia de Castellano School and now, I am in my 3rd year in college. I am taking up Bachelor in Science In Office Administration major in Office Management. In my entire years in studying, i met a lot of people and friends, i gain a lot of knowledge and experiences. i enjoy school but sometimes i get tired studying but i know learning helps me a lot in future.

My friends call me Ayz, Izang or Achie, I always enjoy their company. We're always chatting and tripping when we were together. We always share our experiences and our problems to each other. I am close to my friends than my family in terms of my problem, because I am easily open up with them. I always treasure my friends and all the things that we've shared even it is sad or happy moments. I can say that I am a friendly person because I want to meet a lot of people and learn some things about them.

I love playing volleyball, sometimes I play with my friends when we have time. When the summer came, there is the time we spend are summer joining different league in our barangay. I also enjoy watching television especially gameshows. Sometimes I enjoy listening music. Cooking is also my hobby, I want to cook different kinds of foods and dicovering foods. I help my mother in our small store when I have a free time.

I want to be a office professional someday, establish my own restaurant and giving my family a good life. Ofcourse before anything else I want to fulfill my parents dream, to finish my studies.

I am not a religious type of person,in terms in visiting the church but I'll make sure that there is someone behind me and in our family and that is God. I'm always believing that he is always there to guide us and give us blessing always. And I know that he will never leave us alone.

I am happy and flattered that I have a woderful and happy family even though there are times that we encounter problems and we didn't understand each other. My parents always give their best for us to be a good person. And I appreciate that.

No comments: